FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
The main Components are:
- Foot valve assembly
- Piston assembly
- Glanding assembly
- Bump stop
The specific components for "Mac Pherson" shock absorber are:
- Spring seat
The specific components for "simple" shock absorbers are:
- Filtration components (rubber parts)
The specific components for shock absorbers with integrated spring are:
- Coil spring
The life time of a shock absorber is about 80.000 km depending on multiple factors. It is usually recommended to control it once every 20.000 km.
- SIA is the leader in manufacturing and commercialization of shock absorbers in Tunisia and North Africa.
- SIA is OEM and OES supplier.
- SIA supplies the biggest shock absorbers manufacturers in the world.
- SIA has a wide range with 1200 references and covers over more than 90% of the mediterranean total cars range.
- SIA is able to satisfy the needs of its customers with twin tube shock absorbers in both hydraulic and gas technologies.
- Years of expertise in our laboratories allowed the optimization of our manufacturing process according to the European standards in order to guarantee your comfort and safety.
- SIA products complies with regulatory, environmental and legal European standards.
- SIA Quality system is ISO/TS 16949 (2009 version) and ISO 14001 (2004 version) certified
The car brands below are included in SIA'AM catalogue:
- Online catalogue can be checked in the website
- PDF catalogue is available in the website
- Paper catalogue can be resquested to sales department on :+(216) 71 385 024. or by email email@example.com
The SIA products are guaranteed for on year / 60000 km from the date of purchase
For good roads, gas shocks are recommended. Hydraulic shocks are recommended for bad roads.
OEM shocks are developed according to car manufacturers specifications for new vehicles. For aftermarket, the shocks are developed with specifications taking into account used vehicles factors and impact on suspension.
In SIA plants, every piece is controlled with respect to dimension and quality specifications.
SIA use an oil specially designed for all type of shocks for all type of wearther condition. The oil standard insures good performance and durability for high and low temperatures.
There are several risks. Here are some:
- Risks of bad adherence on turns.
- Bad car comfort.
- Longer distance for barking.